Building Intelligent Trading Systems™
Founded in 2013 by leading Finance IT professionals, Algoteq brings together a core team with extensive experience from major global investment banks providing our clients with powerful, robust and adaptable technology platforms on which they can build their business.
Focusing on both buy and sell-side clients across the globe, Algoteq provides holistic architectural consulting, bespoke or turn-key solution development and design.
Algoteq provides access to a team of experts with a history of delivering algorithmic trading, risk management and global order management systems. By engaging our expertise, Algoteq delivers high throughput, low latency systems that provide the best execution opportunities delivered at the lowest cost per transaction.
With a differentiated ability to provide systems that scale both up and down – from single country installations or algorithmic platforms for a small hedge fund, to global multi-asset trading systems for the largest investment banks – Algoteq is able to uniquely suit our clients needs.
Development of algorithmic trading platforms and trading strategies is a complex problem domain. To build an outstanding product that represents a strong competitive advantage, special consideration is given to the following differentiating aspects of our designs:
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” – Leonardo da Vinci
- Simple designs, simple testing, deployment and operational models
- User-friendly interfaces to manage the strategies and trade
- Optimised for performance, low memory footprint and operational consistency
- Flexible in configuration and deployment
- Easily scalable up and down to meet the trading volume targets
- Powerful and intuitive API accelerate and streamline incremental
- Extensive and strict testing procedures
- Low operational risk. Independent validation layers
- Entire trading history and detailed audit trail
Areas of Expertise
|Algorithmic Trading||Exchange Matching Engines||Client Connectivity|
|Artificial Intelligence||Market Simulation||Market Connectivity|
|Order Management Systems (OMS)||Crossing Engines||Market Data Distribution|
|Smart Order Routing (SOR)||Risk Management||Analytics|